middle aged and old people all have different tastes and wants.
Just because young people like something does not mean that old people
will have as well.
and women do not have the same likes and dislikes.
social classes will have varying demand for all products.
The following classes can be identified:
- Higher managerial or professional, e.g., doctors, lawyers.
- Middle managerial or professional, e.g., teachers, bank managers.
- Supervisory and junior management, e.g., bank clerks, nurses.
- Skilled manual workers, e.g., electricians, plumbers.
- Semi and unskilled worker, e.g., labourers.
- Pensioner, lowest paid workers or unemployed.
you earn more money you will be able to buy more expensive products.
in different areas of the country have different tastes.
cultural and religious groups
groups have different tastes and desires.
goods or services are aimed at particular groups of workers.